Friday, December 4, 2009

Not Pleasant

Oh man people -

This week has not been pleasant. I have gone from absolutely NOTHING to do at work (for a single morning) to being so busy that I just can't get it all done. I would much rather be busy. But, I don't like being so busy that I have to work at night and I don't have time for lunch. That is not pleasant.

This weekend should be exciting. Tomorrow I go into my final weigh in for my body fit challege. I have absolutely no expectations that I have won - however, I have lost quite a bit of weight and I have gone down 4 belt loops. that's not too bad for 2 months. I'm going to continue to work with my trainer one on one. She's really nice - if not a bit brutal. And I have seriously seen results from her tortuous methods. (wall sits - OMG... push ups... Holy crap... THE LONGEST PLANKS IN EXISTANCE!!!) But, that stuff works...

I also realized today that I'm definately a stress eater. Work has been I.N.S.A.N.E. the past two days - and today I was craving a double cheeseburger from Wendy's with large fries something fierce! I ended up grabbing a chili from the drive through to take it back to work to eat and work... I haven't really wanted a cheeseburger for the past 8 weeks - so I know that I must get some sort of comfort from food.

Ok - weird topic.

I'm hoping next week will be calmer at work. I sort of doubt it though. I think next week will be crazy work AND crazy personal life (holiday band concert, christmas card writing, baton competition, etc, etc, etc.)

No comments: