Wednesday, December 2, 2009

OH NOEZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

My iphone - my beloved beloved iphone does not sync with my new computer... OH NOEZZZZZZ......

With my particular OS (Windows 7 64 bit- NOT beta) and my particular iphone software version - 3.1.2 it will not sync. And it's common... And Apple does not admit there is a problem and we should by a Mac, and Microsoft says to f-off because they don't care. Intel is actually "looking into it." Ummmm - I don't believe that for a moment...

IT ERASED ALL THE MUSIC AND AUDIO BOOKS I PREVIOUSLY HAD ON MY IPHONE... I DON'T THINK YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THE HELL I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW... I HAVE AN UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY IPHONE AND IT JUST DIED ON ME.... The only way I'm still able to drive into work is because I have satalite radio and I can listen to the comedy channel..... OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!

I don't even have bejeweled blitz on it anymore... *SOB*

I'm trying one more thing - restoring the original settings - but all the iphone forums basically say that I'm screwed.

OMG...

No comments: