Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas - Bah Humbug!

We hope that each and every one of you had an extremely Merry Christmas. The kids (well, Bubba) were up extremely late my gawd I didn't think that child would ever go to sleep and then woke up promptly at 6:30am. Butt-assed early for vacation. They were ready to open presents. But, we made them eat breakfast and get dressed first. Because we are horribly horribly MEAN. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! So, we were finally ready to open presents about 8am. Here is the before and after picture.

Before: Nice tree, presents all wrapped nicely.

Christmas2_2007 001

After (total destruction! Kids spoiled rotten! Gluttony running amok!!!)

Christmas2_2007 004

Bubba said this was his best Christmas ever. And he was so very excited about all of his gifts. Prissy wanted to play with each present after opening each one. I ended up getting a ring - which Hubby purchased through a charity auction. He got my pearls from the same person last year and got a great deal. The ring - well, it's definately an interesting ring. At least we both agree the thing is damn ugly. I need advice on how to sell this fucker on ebay. I think I would have preferred a coach purse and a wallet. :)

Christmas2_2007 006

Anyway, we had a wonderful Christmas. We didn't venture outside all day. We just played with all of our new stuff. (STUFF!!!! STUFF!!! STUFF!!!!)

Hubby got RockBand from Santa and we've been having such a fun time with that. I'm liking the drums (hubby says that I look like Animal when I play the drums. :)) and singing best - I'm losing my voice from singing so much. We're having a good ole time. I'm a Rockband slut! I figure we'll need to go outside tomorrow. Otherwise we may turn into goblins.

Merry Christmas for a few more hours.

2 comments:

Hecticmom Undone said...

Just testing out the comments to this crazy blog.

Suzanne said...

Found you through Blog365 - I can't wait to read this "angry version"...LOL This is where you tell us what you REALLY think, eh? Cool! I'll be back!!