Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Password?

Wow - it's been so long since I've posted I was afraid I had forgotten my password (not really.)

I've just had nothing to post about. In my previous job - there was always something or someone that was always cracking me up. While I like my current job (a good boss makes all the difference) the same level of personal "intensity" isn't there.

So - my days are rather dull - and not much to post about.

My new favorite show is "Dead Like Me." I'm just now watching the first season and totally digging it. Hubby isn't as big of a fan, but for whatever reason it has sucked me in entirely. Also, I'm watching this season's Biggest Loser - which I just love. Last season they were all backstabby bitches (except for Michelle) - this season it's like love fest. Everyone is so nice. I don't want to see anyone go home. I'm totally digging the vibe - but, the venom does give it some excitement.

Also - I'm really addicted to Virtual Villagers 3. Such a stupid MSN game that I can't seem to stop playing. I was finally able to figure out how to fish - so now I have lots of food.

See - what did I tell you? Exciting or what?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm loving Biggest Loser too, except Tara annoys me. I'm not sure why, probably because they interview her all the time.

Anyway, I like the fact that they are respecting each other's wishes this time around instead of being about playing the game.