Monday, February 9, 2009

Update

Wow -

Has it really been since Thursday since I've updated? Gross. Well, I'm not feeling super - I have a nasty infection. Got antibiotics for it today. Hopefully I will be feeling LOTS better by tomorrow.

Things here are trucking along - our front yard looks exactly the same as is it does in that picture - which really actually pisses me off. They pushed us and rushed us and prodded us to get going immediately. They said it would take a week. That picture in my previous was taken 1 week after they started.

Ok, granted - it rained on Friday. I get that. But, the contractor said they would work on Saturday - when it wasn't raining. They didn't. And today was a beautiful sunny day - and they didn't work. Tomorrow is planned to be sunny too. However - the real rains start on Wednesday - and don't look like they are going to stop for awhile. So, instead of working today and tomorrow to get the concrete set - we will likely be living with this muddy crap of a front yard for the next several weeks.

Wow - I'm crankier than I thought. I'm just going to go read my blogs and go to bed. Hopefully my antibiotics will kick in and I'll be feeling better by tomorrow.

No comments: