Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grossly Busy

I haven't posted in a few days. Whew! Longest break in a long time.

Friday, Prissy and I headed to San Jose - she had a baton competition on Saturday and we went up a day early. I have been reunited with a high school friend on facebook (I'm really enjoying facebook - never thought that I'd be one of "THOSE" people.) Anyway, she lives in the East Bay and lives just a few miles from the hotel we stayed in. So, my friend (who shares the same first name as me), her husband and her two adorable little girls came and had dinner with Prissy and I. It was really wonderful to see her and to catch up a little bit. I hope we can get together again soon.

Saturday was my birthday and Prissy's baton competition. Prissy did very well and twirled wonderfully. But, it was a very long day - and it was a long drive home. After we got home, we went out to eat and then came home and opened presents. My family spoiled me like always. It was really nice.

I got to sleep in today, which was needed. Well, I got to sleep in until the pharmacy called me and said that they were going to send back my perscription because it had been a week since I had ordered it. It was ironic, because I didn't order it, I just gave them the little sheet and asked them to put it in their computer so I could call it in when we needed it. But, they filled it anyway - and then called and woke me up on my one sleep in day. Nice... But, I suppose it was nice that they called before reshelving the medication.

Anyway, I'm still feeling tired. We watched the Superbowl. Well, Hubby watched the superbowl, I watched the commercials. Bubba played on the computer and Prissy played on my iPhone. I read in-between commercials.

No comments: