Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tired

I'm really tired tonight. Not exactly sure why - just a lot going on I suppose. I guess I should probably pack it up and go to bed. Prissy and I are headed to the bay area tomorrow afternoon, she has a baton competition on Saturday. Her routines are just starting to solidify - so hopefully she does well on Saturday. I'm hoping t0 be home at a reasonable hour on Saturday evening.

Work is really busy right now. Which is good - it's just sort of crazy.

Wow - was this the spectacular update you were waiting for or what?

Oh, one other thing - we had parent teacher conferences today and we got the kids report cards. They are both doing well. We're going to get Bubba back into speech therapy - he is getting hoarse again - so the polyps are probably back. Prissy got straight A+s. Not straight As, straight A+s... She hasn't missed a point since the beginning of the year. Which at this point is starting to piss me off a little. Prissy keeps saying she is bored in school - she's supposed to be GATE (Gifted and Talented), but it basically means she gets more math problems and a harder spelling list. We asked the teacher how we could challenge her more and she just didn't know. Which is disappointing.

Bubba's teacher on the other hand had many ideas to keep Bubba interested and excited. She's going to be sending home some advanced math for him (he loves math) and is already sending home some more challenging reading.

Anyway, I think I'm going to bed now.

No comments: