Friday, January 9, 2009

Almost Ready...

I'm almost ready for Prissy's party tomorrow. We had a couple more RSVPs today (YIKES!), but I ordered more pizzas and sodas today. They said that we would need to have the kids in the party room in shifts if we were over a certain number. We are one over the maximum number. I'm thinking that Hubby can just take Bubba someplace else for a little bit while the girls eat pizza and cake and open presents.

I always stress out about the kids birthday parties. Totally and completely. They always work out just fine. But, I so want it to be wonderful for the kids. Ugh...

Anyway, I got the party favors and they are all ready to go (I put them in little popcorn containers - how cute is that?) I baked the cake, but it still needs to be frosted, which I will likely do tomorrow.

I think I'm just going to have a glass of wine - call in Chinese food and relax the rest of the night. Why not?

No comments: