Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Look Back on 2008

I stole this meme from Chaos Theory. I know I said I wasn't going to blog today - but I simply can't help myself.

January 5th - Well - we're starting to return to normal.

February 2nd - I'm such suck.

March 1st - Can I tell that spring has begun because everything is in bloom? No...

April 5th - Wow - what a whirlwind day!

May 5th - My 100 things to do before I die list

June 2nd - Oh my dear Grill - How I love thee

July 5th - Prissy and I have decided that we are going to train and run a 5K.

August 2nd - In all honestly, this has been a really really horrible week.

September 1st - We have been living in our house for over 8 and a half years.

October 1st - Today was a classic Hecticmom Hectic day.

November 1st - I just got home from a friend's open house.

December 1st - I think that I mentioned last week that I was going to start my new Sparkpeople diet.

I think this little meme was more fun for me than for you to read - but whatever, I have clearly showing that I'm a blogging addict and now I am unable to take a day off.

No comments: