Saturday, February 2, 2008

Had to Cancel It

I'm such suck. We were supposed to have a Super Bowl party tomorrow. But, hubby cancelled it - I'm just not well. The people we were going to have come over have the flu - the "official" flu (not stumach - but the horrible horrible flu.) So, combined with my sore throat - I know that I would get it - so we canceled the party and I feel like a suck human being.

Anyway, I did go to Taekwondo this morning - I didn't really feel like it, but we have testing in just over a week and if I didn't go, I won't have enough classes and won't be able to test - which would be very bad. It was ok, and I probably needed the exercise - the rest of the day - I literally layed around. It was really pretty nice. I got an Amazon Kindle for my birthday and I read a book all day long. I also took a little nap (I woke up with a nightmare about nib - but that's another post.) So, I'm being lazy and I'm starting to feel a little bit better. Maybe rest really does help.

On a side note - Prissy got her braces off. Huzzah! She looks so weird with them off - grown up and shit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the flu, sore throat, and Super Bowl do not sound like a sound combo. Feel better, and I hope Prissy enjoys her metal-free teeth. (Ah, those where the days...)

Lisa P. said...

I just found your blog and am reading from the beginning. I'm very jealous of your Kindle. I turn 40 on Friday and a Kindle would be my dream gift!