Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It Has Begun

Our pool that's what!

They started digging today! It's going to be wonderful! However, currently the backyard is one massive slick disgusting mud pit.

The guys worked from 7am this morning to 8pm tonight. They did so much. I don't think they are entirely done yet. I don't have pictures tonight because it was dark when they left. I will try to go out tomorrow am before they get here. Yeeehaw!!!! We're going to be swimming this summer! Can I tell you how EXCITED I AM ABOUT IT??!!!! I can TOTALLY picture me on the floaty chair with my wine glass reading a book just chilling. 'Scuse me, I think I just threw up in my mouth from excitement a little bit.

Also, we had taekwondo testing tonight - hubby and I are officially recommended brown belts and Bubba is a decided red belt. Very cool. I don't have any pictures because I forgot the camera. DOH! Bubba has about 4 months until he is a Black Belt and Hubby and I have about 10 months. Yay! Then, I can cross another lifetime goal off of my list of things to do before I die.

Ohhh - I should start a 100 things to do before I die list on this blog (I can start with the ones I already have and add to them. Hmmm...)

No comments: