Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Survival




I was going to wait to post this particular nugget. But, for months I've been struggling and fighting and arguing for what I believe is "right." And it has been completely useless - because clearly no one is listening. Now, the shit is starting to hit the fan a little bit (and of course, it ends up that maybe, just maybe I was right. Asshats* should have listened.) But, I don't really want to be associated with the shit or the fan so I'm just trying to survive. I'm actually quietly turning the fan up and giving the shitter some extra fiber for pure enjoyment (the way this is occurring is with statements like, "you know how I mentioned this issue in December? Well, you might want to talk to such and such because they are acting like I told you they would.") If just one person would have listened - much of Flying Crap Fest wouldn't be happening.
It actually makes me a little giddy. But, I'll just try to blend in and do my job and keep my mouth shut like I have been directed and put my raincoat on to avoid the poo flying around. Teehee...

No comments: