Friday, April 18, 2008

Tongue Bite

No update on the pool today, nothing happened. I think that either electrical or rebar is next. I assume that they will start that on Monday.

We had gotten Bubba a Zoingo Boingo for his birthday. He tried to use this and got a couple of bounces. Then, tried again and fell off and smacked his face on it. He stood up and his mouth was full of blood. AHHH!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had bitten his tongue, pretty severely, and it was bleeding profusely. He had scraped the outside of his mouth and bitten his tongue. After looking at several internet sites, we decided that he didn't need to go to the ER as it had stopped bleeding, but it was still somewhat "gapey" but not horribly so.

"My mommy gave me a present that made me bite me tongue off!" (at least I could live down the year I brought store brought cupcakes to school with coconut on them!)

No comments: