Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Almost Done

Ahhhh - it's 6pm and I'm back from work. We haven't been getting back until 11 or 12pm every night. So, it's nice to have an earlier day today. We'll still go out to dinner in awhile, but I'm glad ot have some time to sit and relax a bit.

Hubby went home on Monday and we had such an amazing time. We went visited Milan on Friday (directly from flying in from the US on airplane sleep after traveling for 24 hours.) We went to a super cool castle and the Duomo in Milan. We got to experience the subway in Milan and damn - I've never been packed quite so tightly into a place. I think I was touching someone on every part of my body with the exception of my face. It was a little tight. (when I get home, I'll have to see if I can find that video of the subway in china where policemen were shoving people into the subway cars - it was similar to that. dang.

Saturday we went to Venice and it was absolutely amazing. The city with streets of water. I wish we would have had more time there. On Sunday we tried to go to Lake Cuomo - but there was an international bike race going on around the lake and we were turned away. So, we ended up going to Switzerland. We joke that we went to Switzerland for lunch. :) We went to Lake Lagano, it was also an amazing trip and so beautiful.

Then, Hubby left Monday morning and I went to work. Work is.... I can't come up with the right word.... But, this week is has been extremely difficult in more than one way. I'm very very very ready to be done. One more day of work, then we leave on Friday morning.

So, I'm going to get a little more work done on my own and then go to dinner.

Ciao Ciao.

No comments: