Monday, October 27, 2008

Riding the Bike

Yesterday Bubba took his training wheels off. He has not wanted to ride his bike in forever. I think he was embarrassed that he was still using training wheels. Anyway, Hubby asked Bubba if he wanted to learn to ride without the assistance of little wheels while I was at Walmart yesterday.

I guess it took all of 5 minutes and he was riding like a champ. When I got home from the store he showed me. It actually about gave me a heartattack - he was riding at breakneck speeds and standing up on his pedals. I guess when he "gets" something he really gets it.

I'm really proud of him, and a little jealous that I wasn't there to see it. However, I did take a few pictures (of course):

Italy 343

Italy 346

Italy 352


Today, while I was at work, he went to the park and rode his bike for another hour. He's so excited and loves the SPEED! Man, I'm not looking forward to when he gets his first car...

No comments: