Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ridiculous

I did one of those stupid quizzes on Facebook. Honestly, I was just wasting time and trying to figure out what I was going to write.

So, the quiz was "Where I should live" it's full of stupid questions that don't quite have the selection that you feel. But, here is what it came up with:

Italy
You belong in Italy. You love sunny destinations, but a nice beach isn't the only thing you need. In Italy you can find culture everywhere and the food is delicious. You have the big vibrant cities, but also lovely little towns where the people are warm and hospitable. This country has everything you need, great weather, passionate people, beautiful surroundings and big vibrant cities filled with culture.

Ok - that is just ridiculous. For those of you who have been reading my blog for awhile know that my current boss resides in Italy. Matter of fact, I'm heading there in less than two weeks. A couple of things make Italy not a place I want to live: 1 - my jerk boss is there. 2 - I don't actually speak the language and it makes it hard to communicate. 3 - I've been there before and the weather is actually better where I live. :)

Anyway, I thought it was funny.

No comments: