Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sundays

My Sunday's are often ruined by the thoughts of having to go back to work the next day. Gah!

I was cranky today. Terribly terribly cranky. I woke up super early - Double Gah! Then had to get myself to the grocery store so I could go to a fundraiser and watch Prissy beg for money for her baton team. At least the weather was nice (and the smoke is much much better.)

We got home around 3:30 and we went swimming for a little while. Things started getting better then. I grilled some hambugeys and corn on the cob. It was very tasty. Then I sewed up a mock up of Prissy's National's dance twirl costume. It actually turned out. So, when I get the real material - I'll be ready to sew it up. It only took me 3 hours or so - so, that's excellent. I made some mistakes - but now I know what I'll have to fix on the real one. (btw - I'm totally and completely stressed out having to create an entirely different costume this close to nationals. I like to have my costumes done for the 2 or 3rd contest of the season - we get our money's worth then. :))

So, today wasn't too bad. But, I have to go to work tomorrow. That depresses me beyond words. There is something wrong when work is so damn painful.

No comments: