Friday, November 7, 2008

At my wits end

Dear Bubba,

You are my sweet, beautiful, very manipulative and sneaky 7 year old son.

The principal called this week to tell your Dad and I that you and your friend went into the girls bathroom. You had recess taken away and had to have a little chat with him about how going into the girls bathroom was inappropriate.

A parent pulled me aside and told me that something you said made her daughter cry all night long.

You stole a HUGE amount of Halloween candy, and snuck it up to your room. You then ate it in the middle of the night.

You have gotten into such deep trouble for this behavior before. But yet you continue.

Ugh... You snuck up over 30 pieces of candy! (Picture to come in the next post.)

What am I going to do with you when you become a teenager and it's drugs instead of candy? Do you know how much this scares me?

How do I stop this now?!!?? This is just not okay behavior, and I'm totally stumped.

I love you with all of my being - but these bad choices have to stop.


Mom

No comments: