Monday, November 10, 2008

I think I'm just going to bed...

Hubby is traveling for work. The kids had a minimum day today. I had to take Prissy to the allergy doctor (shots are really helping her, but her peanut allergy is not improving in the slightest.) He also found out that the peanut allergy "vaccine" is a bust. Apparently it works about 80% of the time. That is not such great odds when you still have a 20% chance of anaphylaxis and potential death. But, apparently there are some great advancements with placing the minutest amount of peanut protein under the tongue and slowly increasing it. He said it was still about 10 years away - which is great.

Anyway, went to the allergist. Then, had to take Prissy to baton team and individual baton practice - and had to get Bubba to do his homework, listen to Prissy at her baton lesson, act as vice president for the board, and work simultaneously. It was a joy. I beat.

We stopped at KFC on the way home - it was delicious but it gave me a stomachache.

However, I went to get something from under the kitchen sink - and there is a friggin leak. And it looks like it's been there awhile. Holy shit people. I don't know what to do yet. It's not a major leak - a minor leak (it's NASTY under there.)

I decided to leave it for tomorrow. I think I'm just going to read my blogs and then go to bed. Tomorrow the kids have off of school and I still have to work - it will not be so fun if they are fighting. For the love of all that is good, please don't let them fight all day. I also have to take Jasmine back to the vet to check her stitches. UGH! And I guess I need to figure out what the hell is happening in my kitchen and call a plumber or something.

1 comment:

Momisodes said...

Ugh, so sorry. I hate days like this. Especially while hubby is away. Hope tomorrow is better for you.