Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Job

Well, I'll post a little work related stuff. I don't do that very often. But, I started my new job on Monday. I finally got my computer yesterday, and I finally got my email working today. Then the onslaught came. Holy crap - I have so much work to do. And I love it.

My new boss (who is the same as my old old boss) is da bomb. I have missed him SO MUCH the last, almost, 2 years (he was my manager for almost 8 years and then when he left I took his position). He is really an amazing manager. I am being thrown in head first - but, for the first time in a long time I feel like I'm not swimming upstream. I feel like I'm not fighting for everything. I feel like I'm actually appreciated and I get help when I need it. *HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF* Plus, the work is all new and it's really pretty fun (ask me again in 6 months and we'll see what I have to say.)

So - take all of that, and while I was waiting for my account to be reset one last time, he came and got me and made me go play Wii Bowling. Totally weird.

On the down side - oh gawd to I totally miss my team. I so wanted to be with them this morning to talk over the election. We have all become so close that I miss my friends. However, NIB is in town, and I do NOT miss that one bit.

1 comment:

Sam said...

hey HecticMom, I want to reply to your comment about me being deaf and signlanguage and all that rubbish - do you have an email adddress?