Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Not much to Update

I do not have too much to update on tonight. I worked from home on Monday - while the kids tried to entertain themselves. I went in to work today - and got quite a bit done today. Then, I will work from home tomorrow. That's what happens when the kids are out of school and there is no vacation time left. :)

I went to Taekwondo tonight, and it was fun. But, I'm a bit sore from all the exercising that I've been doing lately. Part of me feels good that I've been exercising, but the other part is just sore...

Hubby is going to bake a pumpkin pie tomorrow. WOOHOO! His pumpkin pie is about the best thing in the entire world. It's actually my favorite food from thanksgiving. YUMMY!

See, told you I didn't have much to update tonight.

No comments: