Friday, November 14, 2008

Random Crap

  • I didn't go to Taekwondo sparring class tonight - because I don't like to spar and because I had a rather large rum and coke and I would certainly have my ass handed to me if I tried to spar anyone right now.
  • My afternoon meeting was cancelled so I decided to come home early and went to Prissy's literary luncheon. She won an award. It was a potluck. It was nice.
  • I took an online advanced excel class for work - I can totally do database calculations now.
  • Hubby and I are having Chinese delivery tonight for dinner. The kids are eating hot dogs.
  • I'm having Twilight Saga withdraw - I'm sort of jonesing for the movie. This morning, as I was driving to work, the radio station I was listening to was giving away free tickets. I started calling because I SO WANTED TO WIN THOSE TICKETS and actually got through very quickly. Unfortunately, I had called the wrong radio station - how embarrassing.
  • Prissy cut 4" off of her hair and it's so damn cute.
  • Jasmine got her collar off today, as soon as it came off, she started biting her incision - all the scabs came off. I had to take her back to the vet. But, it was all healed. So, she should be okay. She and Oreo started playing again today - so I think that she is doing much better.

Man - two random bullet crap in one week - that is so sad...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Link to excel training please...