Saturday, November 15, 2008

Soccer Season is Over

Today was the last day of the regular season of soccer games. Bubba's team had an undefeated season - and they were in the top bracket so they ended up winning their entire U8 divison. Bubba didn't score today - today's game was the hardest one yet, the score was 2-1.

Prissy's team won today - which was good. Prissy didn't score, but she has progressively gotten worse over the season - which is just weird.

Prissy had her end of the year soccer party at a local pizza place. She got a trophy. I'm SO glad her season was over. I had enough of her coach - but, the party was fun - only because Hubby and I snickered and made fun of the coach. Yes, pettiness does make me feel better sometimes.

Bubba's end of the year party is tomorrow at a local bowling alley - I enjoyed his soccer games completely and I'm sad his season is over. Some of the boys on his team are moving to a more competitive league - so after 3 years - his team is breaking up. It's really quite sad, I don't think I'm ready for it to end. I adore Bubba's coach - he is really awesome.

So - that's all. Tomorrow we are getting our annual family portrait taken. I'm not so excited about that - I'm not feeling really photogenic right now.

No comments: