Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Already?

I can't believe the summer is already wrapping up. Where did it go? Has it even started yet? Soccer season is starting, summer camp ends next week, school starts in a little over two weeks. I had planned on being much more organized. Ironically enough - I'm more disorganized than ever. Ugh...

I think I might have signed up to be the team mom for Prissy's soccer team - but, it was sort of by accident. I didn't mean to. I wasn't even drinking. I should probably find out if I did (I think my exact words were - "if there is no one else willing to do it - I can help." I'm so stupid, when will I ever learn? As a super duper cool note - there are 5 girls from Prissy's new school on her team and even more cool her soccer practice is at the park across the street from our house. The kids worlds will be much more confined in a smaller area - they won't be dragged all over the city. They will be able to meet kids and play with kids in the neighborhood. The coaches daughter just lives right down the street from us. I'm really excited about the kid's new school.

I think that's about all from me. Time is going by so fast. I wish I could slow it down just enough to clean up my kitchen.

No comments: