Thursday, July 31, 2008

Randomness

I don't have any cool stories or update, so I thought that I would spew some randomness.

  • I just discovered http://mininova.org - where the hell have I been? There are thousands of books available - including ebooks and audiobooks - ROCK ON!
  • I have a pretty serious crush on Facebook. (Not with a person silly - with the website itself!
  • Project Runway is all kinds of awesome. I'm told that this season isn't as great as other seasons - but it's still quite fab.
  • Big Brother is boring this year. I'm just not into it. I've been a loyal BB fan for 10 seasons. And I just don't care.
  • Kids have 4 days of summer camp left.
  • I have to take Oreo and Jasmine to the vet tomorrow.
  • I got a certified letter in the mail yesterday that requires a signature. BAH! I have no idea who it is from (all my bills are paid) and I have to drive 20 minutes to the post office to pick this thing up. It better be important.

No comments: