Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Running with Scissors

Running with Scissors -

That is the name of the wine I'm drinking this evening and it seems absolutely appropriate.

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed tonight. I worked all evening on Prissy's nationals costume (I just got the material yesterday) and it's about half way done. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get it finished however - because we have baton tomorrow night, Thursday night we're going to the Folsom Rodeo (in which we got free tickets) and then it's Fourth of July and we're going to a party. So, maybe on Saturday.

I also just got an email that my credit card just cleared for the rhinestones I ordered last week and the company I ordered them from will send them out tomorrow (I WAS HOPING TO GET THEM TOMORROW!!!!) I'm sort of freaking out about that because next week NIB (New Italian Boss) comes as well as some other Italian co-workers and I have a very very very full week of late work nights. And those nights I'm not working - well - Prissy has an open house for baton so the team and the individuals can show off their national's routine to the general public. Holy Fucking Christ! I'm not going to be able to get this thing done! (We leave for Nationals in less than two weeks.)

Ok - add to that - I'm currently taking two programming classes right now. Yeah... I haven't had a second in the past week and a half to do anything for them. I'm feeling a bit screwed there too. I'm really really behind in both classes.

Oh yeah, you know how I said that NIB is coming next week - Yeah.. About that - I have SO MUCH PREP work to do for this visit. So - not only do I have my regular work - I've got a ton of prep work to complete as well. Anyway - lalala...

I'm thinking that I'm just going to run around with scissors - and maybe finish my glass of wine.

2 comments:

Momisodes said...

Oy....I don't blame you!

Don't forget to take a moment to....breathe :)

Katie said...

Please don't run with scissors ;) But drink all the wine you want. Prissy could end up with a very interesting costume for Nationals