Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July

We had a rather laid back day today. I worked on Prissy's costume (almost done - should be done tomorrow) and we went to a party this evening.

Bubba was in an exceptionally foul mood - so Prissy, Bubba and I left early and did some sparklers and baby fireworks at home. He said it was boring. But, we watched Wipeout on Tivo and some Macy's fireworks. It's almost 10 and I've sent them to bed. Hubby is still over there (they are really "his" friends - but they are mine by association.)

On a positive note - Jasmine has been using the litter robot almost exclusively and Oreo used it today all on her own! I was so excited I almost cried. If we can get them litter robot trained by the time we go to Florida for Nationals - it would be a very awesome thing.

Anyway, short post this evening. I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th!

No comments: