Saturday, July 26, 2008

Regular Saturday

Well, we are getting back into our regular routine. Today, I got to sleep in a bit, and we didn't have Taekwondo (there was a tournament - so no classes.) We went to see Wall-E today. I can't say that I loved the movie, but the kids seemed to enjoy it. We also went to Sears and got a super cool outdoor storage thing for all of our pool stuff.

Tomorrow, Hubby has to travel for work - poor guy. I'm thinking the last thing that he wants to do is get back on an airplane and sleep in a hotel. However, I think we all have had enough "family" time and are ready to have some personal space. :) So, maybe he is lucky? *laugh* I don't know.

I'm not looking forward to going back to work on Monday. Bubba has to go back to the ENT on Monday for his voice issues. He has a gravely voice - noduals all over his vocal chords. He was put on medication for silent reflux and continued work with a speech therapist for vocal abuse. I think he's gotten better. But, after this past week on roller coasters and cheering for Prissy - there has been quite a bit of yelling and screaming. So, we'll see what the doctor has to say.

The kids only have a week and a half of summer school left - and then there is a week and a half before their new school starts. Hubby and I are planning on working from home - it should be interesting.

No comments: