Thursday, July 10, 2008

Light at the end of the Tunnel



This picture pretty much sums up how I'm feeling today. It has been an incredibly long week. I have one more day (with my boss and big boss (VP of company)) of meetings. Then, I'm going on vacation.

This week has gone so much better than I originally expected work wise - but it's been so intense that I'm pretty much completely exhausted. On a personal level - I've gotten quite a bit done. We ended up borrowing a totally different costume for Prissy. Whosh! We got someone to take care of the cats and the pool. Whosh! I just have to do all the packing and refills of drugs and such. Almost there. I'm starting to feel a little bit less stress now. I just have to get through tomorrow!

Florida (and two weeks off of work) here I come!

No comments: