Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday with No Cherry on Top

Well -

It's Sunday. And I have to go back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off.. (let me hear you say - "Awwww....") I don't want to go back. Period. I'm not even sure I am physically (or mentally?) able to go back. It's been wonderful to have the time off.

Hubby went on a business trip tonight. He'll be gone for a few days. Kids have been great for me so far.

Soccer starts this week. Dayum... I'm not ready for another sport to start so quickly... Seems like we just finished one - oh wait - we DID just finish one and we only have a few weeks off. Bubba tests for his black belt at the end of August. He has a LOT to learn and memorize before then. I don't believe it ever stops.

On a happier note - Prissy and I (and Bubba, but I don't think he'll stick) started our training for a 5K. We're going slow and today went just fine. Maybe this will help us both to get in shape.

Ok - confession time - I have a new obsession and it's called Project Runway. Yes, I know, so many people love it. It took me 5 seasons to get on the boat. But, I _LOVE_ this show.... I've even watched the other season marathons. I'm so addicted..

That is all for tonight - just ramblings of someone getting ready to go back to work tomorrow. Gah...

No comments: