Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bye Daytona - hello Disney

Today we left Daytona Beach and went to Merritt Island to visit with
my college roommate. She and I lived together for 2-3 years. It was
super awesome to see her. She and I were both technical females at
school, and we have dealt with the same sort of issues in our careers.
She is doing great and works as a rocket scientist at NASA/space ops.
So cool. Anyway, the kids swam in her pool and we just got to catch up.

Then we drove to Orlando and the kids are getting ready for bed, I'm
enjoying a glass of wine and we are hitting Disneyworld tomorrow.

Sam - videos will be posted after we get home. I can't wait to show
you all. Prissy had two of the best performances she's ever had.
Internet service has been $10 a day and I'm just unwilling to pay that
when I can still blog (sorta) from my phone. So, hopefully I'll get
them up by Friday.

I suppose I should go into the hotel room - I'm sitting on the balcony
vegging. Hubby is getting tired of being away from home. I'm actually
enjoying it more and more.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Sam said...

Woo hoo videos!! Have fun tomorrow.