Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I hope that each and every one of you had a wonderful holiday and that your stockings (or whatever else you choose to do) were filled with wonderful things.

We had a wonderful Christmas! Gluttony both material and foodwise. We had all of our biggest desires filled.

I was spoiled - as always. The kids were also very spoiled. I got Photoshop - so I've been playing with photo editing today. Teehee!




The only exception we've had to our day is that the plumbing went out on our kitchen sink (we've had a little leak which sort of turned into a clog today - which turned into a big hole - aka a BIG leak.) But, we just need to get a new garbage disposal and have it installed. Piece of cake.

I'm off to make a leftover ham sandwich - I've been more excited about this sandwich than just about any other food we've had for the holidays. :D

No comments: