Friday, December 5, 2008

Well Why Not?

I talked to another ex-co-worker today - and he just reconfirmed my decision to leave. I'm so freaking happy that I don't report to NIB anymore.

*******

We had put together a plan that would allow me to quit my job, and either just be a happy SAHM or start a small web design company. There are so many things in our house that we want (or need) to repair, replace, or refurbish. But, we just simply don't have time to bring in contractors, get quotes, etc. while we are working.

However, the economy is in such a crap state right now - that it just didn't feel right to quit working right now (and also not a good time to start a company.) So, I changed jobs and companies and managers. That was the best change that could have happened. I feel like a new person.

Although, we still don't have time to do work on our house. DOH! We'll just have to figure it out.

******

Diet is going... Today, I went out to a going away lunch for a friend - I didn't do so great. And I really really really don't want to exercise tonight. *sucgh* (suck - ugh) I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet.

******

Bubba has a soccer tournament tomorrow - he has 4 soccer games - I guess we won't be putting up lights or the tree tomorrow. DOH! We still haven't done that yet. It's also pretty cold here - I don't know that I really want to be outside all day (I'm such a selfish mother.)

******

OMG - I watched Twilight yesterday with a friend. Holy crap... Can I just say that I'm in love with Edward (and even Bella a little bit)... Yummy... I'm so addicted to the books it's stupid. I don't know what is wrong with me.

******

My kids are watching Olive the Other Reindeer and eating popcorn. It makes me feel all warm and happy inside...

******

Now - to exercise or to pour myself a glass of wine.

No comments: