Wednesday, November 18, 2009

No Trouble Today

Today - yes mark it down - TODAY my son didn't get in trouble... I know.... Awesome Right?... He was actually really really sweet. We cuddled on the couch and watched Total Drama Island (cartoon reality show and pretty funny) and Biggest Loser... It was nice. I need to enjoy days like these - because I seriously doubt my teenage son will want to cuddle with me while watching real or fake reality TV... (haha - get it? fake reality TV?)


He didn't do his reading homework while his babysitter was here - but he did it later... So, that's not all bad.

I get up before the ass-crack of dawn tomorrow... It's my LAST day of my group physical training. I've lost a total of 15 pounds. And my regular pants fit (as opposed to my fat or skinny pants - I only have one pair of skinny pants remaining in my closet... I got rid of most of them because they are out of style because it's been SO FREAKING LONG SINCE I'VE BEEN ABLE TO WEAR SKINNY PANTS)... My fat pants are falling off of me... So - that's something...

I'm rambling... I better wrap up.

No comments: