Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Not even hump day

Wow -


I almost forgot to post today. I was taking my shower, getting ready for bed and ZANG! I remembered that I hadn't posted yet.

Did I tell you that I've been working out with a trainer? It's a small group. And I have this really cool trainer that is nice, but not too cheerleadery. But, holy crap she pushes us. I'm sore every Tuesday and Thursday.

Unfortunately - it's starting to make my knee act up again. I have decided to baby it and take really good care of it and not try to push through it - because that never works. And as soon as I push just a little too far, I can't exercise at all, then why not eat a freaking Big Mac? Right?

So, I'm going to try really hard to make sure I don't over do. My goal weight is just a few months away! I can't let big obstacles get in my way now!

Speaking of that - I'm going to go ice it - because it's as big as a softball tonight.

No comments: