Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ipod Meme

I've got absolutely nothing today. So, you get a meme. :D

EDIT: I did this as sort of a fun thing - but then it sort of got a little deep. You can peep into my thoughts a little further than normal. But, feel free to just pass on by..

Instructions:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!

How do you feel today? Selling the Drama by Live

  • That about sums it up...

What’s your outlook on life? In a Moment by Collective Soul

  • Well, that's maybe pretty close to the truth. I always feel like my life will happen in just a minute. (OMG - how many times do I say that to my kids...)

What does your family think of you? That Voice Again by Peter Gabriel

  • *ROFL*

What do your friends think of you? #34 by Dave Matthews

  • That one is just about right too!

What do your exes think of you? Far Behind by Candlebox

  • Yeah - that's what I think of my exes too... Fuck 'em!

How’s your love life? On My Mind by Donavon Frankenreiter

  • Well, I guess it's good on my mind instead of bad on my mind...

How will your love life be in the future? Epic by Faith No More

  • Awesome! (but check out my last entry about dying and the second song I picked)

Will you get married? Animal by Pearl Jam

  • Well, considering I am married - I guess this works?

Are you good at school? When Midnight Sighs by P.M. Dawn

  • Good, but I'm fracking done with school for awhile (although, I was doing some work on my php class just a bit ago and hitting a bug that I can't seem to resolve - DAMNIT! I gave up and got a glass of wine.
  • Funny thing - when I was getting my MBA - I would be up until the wee hours of the night and then I would get up at 4 or 4:30 to study some more. Damn I was so proud when I was done.

Will you be successful? Lights by Journey

  • I guess lights go on and off - which is about sums up my career and personal life so far. I am clearly either on or off.

What song should they play on your birthday? Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews

  • Teehee. Clearly this one is for hubby... :D

What song should they play at your graduation? Goodnight, Good Guy by Collective Soul

  • *LAUGH* See my above comment about being good in school.

The Soundtrack of your life? No Rain by Blind Melon

  • Damn straight.

You and your best friends are? Breathe by Collective Soul

  • This is a nice one.

Sad times? Change by Candlebox

  • I like this answer too. Sad times either bring about change or are caused by change.

Every day? Say It Right by Nelly Furtado

  • Hell yeah!

For tomorrow? The Nearness of You by Norah Jones

  • Hmmm... With this one and the next one it's an interesting pair.

What does next year have in store for me? That Lonesome Road by James Taylor

  • Yikes - this doesn't bode well! Wonder what this one means. Is it work? Is it personal? Hmmm...

What do I say when life gets too hard? Ants Marching by Dave Matthews

  • Well, I guess you do just have to keep going no matter what. Marching on and on.

What song will I dance to at my wedding? Nightingale Song by Toad the Wet Sprocket

  • Hmmm. We didn't play this at the wedding. I'm not even sure what this means.
  • *note my second push was How Bizarre by OMC - that one fits a little better. :)

What do you want as your career? Cold Cold Heart by Norah Jones

  • HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! I think this is really really funny because I got where I am in my career because I listen to my people and try to make them happy and motivated. What I want is to just NOT GIVE A SHIT... *ROFL* If you knew me and what I do for a living - this would crack you up..

Your favorite saying? Sitting, Waiting, Wishing by Jack Johnson

  • I have to say, I do a lot of waiting and wishing and not as much action. I don't think I wanted anyone to know this about me... :D
  • My second push on this one was Say What you Need to Say by John Mayer - I like this one better for public consumption.

How will I die? I'd Die Without You P.M. Dawn

  • Weird!
  • I pushed it one more time and it came up with Darling Nicki by Prince. HAHAHAHAH!!! If you haven't before, you should check out the lyrics on this one. If I can die like this - I will certainly die happy... *blush*

No comments: