Saturday, August 16, 2008

Time to Get it Together

Ok -

Everything around me has been slightly chaotic lately. My house is out of control. The kids have been on summer vacation - but it's been filled with, well, vacations. We haven't had much, or any at all actually, down time.

I've been juggling work, getting ready for the kids new school, sports, vacations, etc, etc, etc... And the house and everything else feels slightly ajar. So, I'm going on the offensive and I'm starting to get myself back on a routine and get the place straightened up.

Anyway, I'm excited about getting back to the routine (I'm pretty much a routine person anyway.) I'm excited that the kids are starting school on Tuesday. I'm excited for their new school. But, there are still a lot of unknowns as well.

No comments: