Sunday, September 14, 2008

Almost forgot to Post

I almost forgot to post tonight. I'm participating in the stupid challenge of blogging for 365 days - which is why you get some horribly boring and/or stupid posts. I have not yet missed a day. But, I'm not feeling all that great tonight, hubby is traveling for business in the Ike-area and I almost forgot to post.

Bubba has been awfully sassy/back talking lately. I'm about fed up with it. I'm not sure what is up with him... But, in talking with parents of other 7 year olds - I'm hearing it's rather normal. But, Prissy never NEVER went through anything like this. I think she got all the horrible shit out when she was a toddler. And let me tell you - she's lucky to be alive today - she almost didn't make it through those years. And we're also very lucky - because she turned out to be an absolute joy (I typoed job instead of job - is there such a thing as a Freudian slip with typing?) But, holy shit was she a terror when she was toddler.

And for your enjoyment - here is a song that I really like that has been going through my head today. It's Uncle Kracker - Drift Away.

No comments: