Monday, September 29, 2008

Bullets

No, not bullets from a gun. Just bulleted updates.

  • While I have felt quite overwhelmed the last few days - I'm absolutely GIDDY today. The winds of change are upon me.
  • My parents are coming in on Wednesday, I can't wait. I'm taking off of work Wednesday afternoon, Thursday and Friday. I'm really glad - I can use a few days off to hang with my folks.
  • I'm definately going to Italy and Hubby is going to come to for the first part of the trip and we are going to do some traveling in Venice and Milan. Hopefully my mom won't mind flying back out to take care of the kids.
  • The 5K that Prissy and I are going to do is coming up in less than 2 weeks. We've been training like crazy.
  • Taekwondo was exceptionally fun tonight. I'm not sure why - except we laughed a lot and the instructors were laughing with us. I felt very powerful tonight.
  • I'm back on the Weight-Watchers bandwagon. I've been off for awhile and my weight is showing it. For some reason, my mind said that because I was exercising I could eat whatever I wanted. Hmmm - just because I jog 30 minutes doesn't mean that I can get a large iced caramel coffee and a big mac from McDonalds. So, hopefully I'll drop a few pounds.
  • My cats are absolutely FREAKING out. Two of them are flying around the house meowing. I have to take Jasmine in to get spayed pretty soon.

I think that's all.

No comments: