Thursday, September 25, 2008

Office Party

Tonight starts the season for The Office. Yay! Love the Office. And today, we had an office party. It was really nice to get away from work and eat each others food. One wonderful person brought this dip that I can't stop thinking about.

It was so incredibly yummy - spicy and tangy and just full of awesomeness.

He sent me the recipe. I think I might make it this weekend. Because it was that good. Either that, or he put crack in it. Which might just be the case.

Here is the Crack-laced dip (cause if my new dealer provided me with the recipe, I figure I should be so kind to pass it on to you):


Original here: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/JALAPENO-CHEESEBURGERS-WITH-BACON-AND-GRILLED-ONIONS-232193

Spicy Ranch Sauce
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
4 green onions, finely chopped
2 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeƱo chile
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper

For spicy ranch sauce: Whisk all ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Season sauce with salt and pepper.

No comments: