Friday, March 28, 2008

Physical Therapy

I've been going to Physical Therapy for a few weeks now. It's so not fun. I absolutely hate it. Today my physical terrorist therapist decided to take it up a notch. I was doing exercises called "Spazzes" and the "Monster Walk" as well as just the regular leg lifts, balance exercises, bridges, ball, bicycle and leg extentions. To end the session - they hooked me up to electrodes on my knee. HOLY FUCK PEOPLE!!!! He wasn't kidding when he said he was going to kick it up a notch.

I couldn't go to Taekwondo this evening - which is a bummer, and my knee has been seriously hurting me all day. I'm not getting any better and it's really pissing me off. I don't want to take a 3-4 month break from Taekwondo. I don't want to have surgery and I CERTAINLY don't want to be on crutches. Bleh... BLEH I SAY!!!!

I'm not so happy with my stupid knee right now... I'm not used to not having some sort of control over my OWN BODY!!! JUST HEAL DAMNIT!!!! I almost started crying in therapy today - not because it hurt (which it did), but because I know it's not working. ARGGHHHH!!!!!

No comments: