Monday, March 17, 2008

Very Short Post

Today was quite busy - my kids are on spring break and I have taken the week off to be with them. The day started with Physical Therapy. We had a "fun" filled day with a trip to Walmart for groceries and other sundry items, a trip to JoAnns and to Total Wine, then to Safeway to pick up the ham steak that Walmart didn't have.

I got my MRI results back - I do not have a tear in my patellar tendon (yay!) but my knee cap isn't sitting on straight (I had two surgeries for this many years ago because it was so off it kept dislocating.) So, this isn't a huge surprise (not great news however.) But, the MRI showed that medial meniscus is torn. The problem is - the pain isn't where it's supposed to be. So, it's typical me - not typical at all. Anyway, then, we went to Starbucks and then we went to Prissy's baseball game where she pitched super duper awesome (only 4 balls total the rest strikes or hits.) She didn't hit a single ball, but whatever.

Tonight, I totally worked on a leotard (I screwed up the first one I tried to make of this style a few weeks ago - I'm redeeming myself now.) It has been just wonderful. But, now it's late and it's time for a shower and bed.

No comments: