Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Whacked

I woke up at 4:30am this morning with a blinding headache - my allergies are killing me with all the bastard blooms on the trees. Anyway, I was wide awake. It has been a tremendously long day - work was crazy busy. I had to leave really early to get Bubba to baseball all the way back in our home town (an hour away), while he was there I had to take Prissy to dinner, then we went back to baseball practice and made Bubba leave and we then had to take Prissy to baton and I had a board meeting all the way back by the school (an hour back) in which Bubba got to eat his dinner and sort of had to entertain himself. He did awesome and was so incredibly good. But, after it was over, we had to drive all the way back home (another hour.) Where we arrived home a few minutes ago at 9pm...

I'm just whacked now... So tired.. Bubba is going to be really cranky tomorrow, Prissy will be ok. Me? I don't know yet.

Why do I do this? I feel guilty about leaving work early... I feel guilty about making Bubba leave baseball early. I feel guily for half-assing my vice president position on the baton board. Thank goodness the president of the board picked up my slack. I just feel overall guilty about it all. Blech...

I could just really use a good night's sleep.

No comments: