Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break Hell?

My kids are at each other's throats. They've been together for only a few days, but they are bickering like fighting lions:




I've just about had it. I threatened them that I would beat them with a shoe today. Don't go there you say? I did... I told them I'd beat them with a shoe (to the children who haven't ever been spanked.)

We went to see Spiderwick today - I was so afraid that my 6 (almost 7) year old would be totally freaked out and would want to leave (he won't don 3D glasses in 3D movies because it's too scary.) But he was totally cool. He covered his eyes in one part (but so did I.) All in all, it was a pretty good movie - better than The Bee Movie.

We were so busy today - running to the vet for our two cats yearly checkups (healthy kitties - the kitten is a bit overweight. The 14 year old is fine.) Then we did the dry cleaners, then the movie and a trip to the park to run the kids and get some of their assholeness spunk out of their systems. Then we went to have Prissy's softball pictures taken (which I'm so glad was this week - because she always has baton on Wednesday's.) For whatever reason, we are the only ones on Spring Break - everyone else has Spring Break next week.

Anyway, I have seriously considered sending the kids to school tomorrow. But, I won't. I'm not that mean. But I am making them go to bed early tonight. I'm so tired of hearing them FIGHT...

UPDATE:

My son just came down and was blowing in my face (to be funny) and decided to blow out of his nose and blew snot ALL.OVER.MY.FACE... THEN FUCKING LAUGHED!!!! He was sent to bed. (he did apologize and I hugged him but EEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!)

No comments: