Friday, January 18, 2008

Loooooong week

Holy crap this has been the longest week in history. Bubba has been more of a handful than usual. Prissy has her birthday "party" tomorrow. Everyone in the family has had some sort of normal winter illness.

  • Hubby: Sniffling, Sneezing
  • Prissy: Coughing
  • Me: Aching, Stuffy Head
  • Bubba: Fever

And we didn't get any rest! MEDICINE!!!!

Nib (New Italian Boss) has been unusally quiet this week. It makes me nervous. What is he doing? What is he deciding without me knowing? Is he trying to make me paranoid? Probably not - hopefully he is busy just keeping his own business running (but I'm not holding my breath.)

1 comment:

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

lmao @ your "commercial"

My word verification down there is
"pyopaxd."

What might it mean to by pyopaxd, hm?