Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Anxiety Ridden

I have felt so much anxiety today. No particular reason. And anxiety is maybe not the right word. Just jumpiness? Anticipation? Too much coffee? I feel like a live wire. And I have since this morning. I don't know what it is. There is a ton of shit going on. The pool inspector is coming tomorrow. They are plastering and filling the pool on Thursday - assuming that we pass inspection. Prissy has baton tomorrow, and she is missing a softball game. Prissy also has her school play/musical/performance stuff on Thursday. Haircuts for the boys on Friday. Bills to pay. Taekwondo classes. Softball practice. Baseball game. Softball tournament next week. I'm starting a MySQL/PHP class tomorrow. School is out next week. Just stuff after stuff after stuff. On the work side - a trip to legal to be a whistleblower. A presentation and proposal to start a women's group. A proposal to move my team out from under NIB. An upcoming team event. and a bunch of other crap I can't think of right now.

I wonder why I'm feeling anxious? I'm just not sure when I can put myself down and just relax for a second.

It actually makes me want to get wasted to oblivion. But, I don't want the hangover. Instead, I'm going to go play rockband with Hubby. :D

1 comment:

Sam said...

Another reason why the medicinal usage of weed rocks. Anxiety? Gone! (Munchies? Hello whole bag of Doritos!) Hangover? What hangover?? Except, of course if you're knocked up. Then you just suck it up. Or make your schedule less crazy. You need a vacation, woman!