Friday, May 9, 2008

Stick a Fork in Me

Stick a Fork in Me - 'cause I'm done.

This has been a long and not so wonderful week. Not exceptionally bad - given my boss screamed at me and a saw a bicyclist that was killed by a car. On the positive side - I had a constructive confrontation with NIB - telling him that it was unacceptable to yell at me in front of my employees. Additionally, I talked to my old boss and explained the situation again - and made it very real to him. Finally, my physical therapist says that things are going really well and I might be done with PT in 2 weeks. Yippee! That's way cool.

Anyway, we had quite a few baseball and softball games. Lots of baton, and some taekwondo. But, I'm beat, bushed, tired and just finished. Finished. I need to watch TV tonight - turn my brain off - drink enough wine to feel it - and go to bed.

So - that's what I'm doing.

No comments: