Saturday, May 3, 2008

Glee Coming

You know what I get to do tomorrow? Sleep in - that's what! Today from 8 until about 2pm was so incredibly busy. We squeezed in a baseball game, a softball game (which included scorekeeping), Bubba's Taekwondo, my and hubby's Taekwondo and a rec class for Hubby. Ugh... It was nice to be done. We had a relatively quieter afternoon.

No progress on the pool since the last pictures. I don't think they've worked on the pool since Tuesday. We got a fence quote and it's about 3 times as expensive as we thought it should be. But, after doing some research on materials - maybe it's in the right ballpark. We have to get the fence rebuilt before we can fill the pool with water.

Tomorrow - we have NOTHING. N.O.T.H.I.N.G... Just the normal chores... WE GET TO SLEEP IN!! I haven't slept in in weeks. I'm SLEEPING LATE!!!! NO ONE CALL - cause I'm going to sleep late.

You know that since I have made that declaration - I'm going to wake up at 6:30 and not be able to go back to sleep...

No comments: